Second of all I deleted all my old posts.
I performed the second action because I've made some big changes in my life recently and I am thinking in a different mindset. This blog was created as a way to update people to happenings in my life and letting them know stuff that I felt was important.
The topics I will write about will still go through the same channels of development which would be me thinking about something and then a. writing about it on here because it is something worth sharing or b. not writing about it because it is either 1. not important or 2. I am too lazy to do so.
Yes, I am throwing a lot of a/b and 1/2 points out there. My writing style refesuses to fade into Bolivia.
After that little explanation paragraph I will finally start writing about what I really wanted to write about in the first place...
I hope I can use this blog post to maybe inspire at least one person. Recently I can't explain the joy and absolute awe I feel when thinking about the gift of salvation.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
Recently that has been one of my absolute favorite verses. Maybe because it is so overwhelming to really think about. I like this verse because it can be such a powerful verse for anyone regardless of where they are at with their walk with the Lord or if they have even started their walk with Him. I would love it if fellow believers took sometime to read and think about this verse. Think about how great the day you got saved was! For anyone who hasn't asked Jesus in to their life I would like them to read this and realize we are all sinners, we all fall short of the glory of God. But God loved every single person on earth that Jesus Christ died for all of us.
That's all I have for now and it is way past my bedtime...
1 comment:
cool.
Post a Comment